CONNECTCARE - "24-Hour emergency response at the push of a button. Having ConnectCare helps you live safely while maintaining your independence, peace of mind and quality of life"
- ConnectCare is a fully integrated department of Parkwood Hospital and St. Joseph's Health Care London. The program has been in operation since 1987. ConnectCare is a non-profit organization.
- From our base in London we now serve a large area of SouthWestern Ontario, including Perth and Huron to the North. Elgin, Middlesex, Lambton and Chatham Kent to the West and Oxford and Norfolk to the East, and most of the surrounding areas. The program assists many people to live independently and securely in their own homes.
- ConnectCare is an active member of the London Chamber of Commerce, and a member of the Better Business Bureau of Western Ontario.
- ConnectCare is a system that summons help for you if you fall or have another emergency situation.
- By simply pressing the personal help button, worn on a pendant or wristband, you will be connected with the response centre. The representative you speak with will quickly identify your need and take action by sending a relative, friend, neighbor or ambulance to help you. If you are unable to speak to the representative, help will still be summoned.
- If you are an older adult, have a physical disability, or live alone and want the reassurance that help is available in the event of an emergency then ConnectCare is for you.
CONTACT US TODAY
TEL: 519-685-4550 OR 1-888-298-6116
FAX: 519-685-6845 OR email: firstname.lastname@example.org